MS Frontiers 2017
Thursday, 29 June 2017 to Friday, 30 June 2017
The MS Frontiers conference 2017 is being held in Edinburgh from 29-30 June.
The conference will cover the following key topics:
- Immunopathology and causes of MS
- Neurodegeneration and myelin repair
- Predicting progression and biomarkers
- Prescribing and patient choice
- Technological innovations and self-management
- Comprehensive care and symptom management
Professor John Gallacher will be delivering a talk on what MS research can learn from other disorders.
To find out more information, please visit the MS Frontiers website.