Other organisations contributing to the event include:
• Wellcome Trust
• Sanger Institute
• Global Alliance for Genomics and Health
• Pistoia Alliance
• Cancer Research UK
• The Francis Crick Institute
The two day event will focus on driving precision medicine into the clinic in the most streamlined and effective way possible by:
• Bringing together clinicians, big pharma, biotech institutions, policy makers, visionary academics and data leaders to facilitate partnerships and drive progress.
• Reviewing game changing innovation, roadblocks, and critical success factors in the practical application of big data.
• Understanding how big data is driving developments in personalised medicine.
• Facilitating discussion between world leading institutions about ground breaking developments in the genomics, big data and personalised medicine fields
Further programme details to follow.