DPUK continues to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and has published a new webpage collating the latest information and guidance.
- We have suspended recruitment to clinical trials.
- It is likely there will be disruption to DPUK-funded research projects in a range of settings due to measures currently in place (particularly social distancing).
- Online resources such as the DPUK Data Portal will remain open and available for use by researchers.
- DPUK-affiliated clinical researchers may be asked to divert their attentions and skills towards helping deal with the coronavirus crisis.
- We have postponed the DPUK datathon event that was scheduled to take place at Ulster University in May and hope to be able to hold it later in the year.
The new webpage also includes links to government advice on coronavirus, relevant information and guidance from DPUK's university partners, and resources on how we can look after ourselves and each other during this period – particularly in relation to mental health.
We will update our coronavirus webpage as and when new information becomes available.